Garlic Herb Small Red Potatos. Combine chicken broth, cream, butter and potatos in a large pot. Bring to a boil and simmer until potatos are tender when pierced with a knife. In a large bowl place the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, dill, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cut your baby red potatoes in half. In a large bowl toss the potatoes in the olive oil, garlic, and herbs. Pour the potatoes onto a baking sheet. You can have Garlic Herb Small Red Potatos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Herb Small Red Potatos
- Prepare of small red potatos.
- You need of my garlic butter, recipe attached in direction step #3, at room temperature..
- You need of fresh chopped herbs, I used chives, basil, thyme and parsley.
- Prepare of COOKING OF TzHE POTATOS.
- You need of or more chicken broth, enough to cover potatos.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- It’s of butter, salted or unsalted.
Roast the baby red potatoes until they are tender. To make garlic roasted red potatoes you simply toss the baby red potatoes in a bowl and mix with minced fresh garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Roasted to perfection in the oven, once done you have potatoes that are crispy on the outside, and tender and soft on the inside. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan cheese until evenly coated.
Garlic Herb Small Red Potatos step by step
- Scrub potatos clean and cut a strip of skin around potatos off. This allows the potatos to better absorb the broth and garlic butter..
- Combine chicken broth , cream, butter and potatos in a large pot. Bring to a boil and simmer until potatos are tender when pierced with a knife. This will take 15 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the potatos.
- Drain potatos and toss with garlic butter and fresh herbs,. Serve hot. Garlic butter recipe attached below. Add more garlic butter if it needs it. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358274-garlic-butter.
- These pototos can be made in advance and reheated just until hot in the mivrowave.
Turn the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters (if they're large) and place in a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, minced garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and toss everything together until it's all well coated. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan into a single even layer. In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat.