Keto Bolognese Sauce II. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions, cut into small cubes. Fry it til onions are translucent, stir often, add little salt Add the canned veggies, i used Bonduelle, my favourite brand, which has sweet corn, capsicum, green and black olives. Add the ground meet and some salt, stir well.
From Keto meat balls to Keto meat sauce. This Bolognese sauce is based on a classic Italian recipe, adapted to be low carb and high fat. Peel and finely dice the onion, carrot and garlic. You can have Keto Bolognese Sauce II using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Bolognese Sauce II
- You need 250 g of canned mixed veggies,(corn,capsicum,olives).
- Prepare 200 g of ground meet of your choice.
- Prepare 250 ml of italian gnocchi sauce with tomatoe n pancetta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 tsp of salt.
Heat oil in a large pot. Best Keto Italian Ragú aka Bolognese Sauce is naturally a low carb dish, so I have to confess to not really changing mama's recipe much to make it keto-friendly. It takes a mere few minutes of preparation. Low-Carb, Keto Bolognese – easy to make, meaty, chunky and flavorful, served over zucchini noodles and topped with cheese.
Keto Bolognese Sauce II instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions, cut into small cubes. Fry it til onions are translucent, stir often, add little salt.
- Add the canned veggies, i used Bonduelle, my favourite brand, which has sweet corn, capsicum, green and black olives..
- Add the ground meet and some salt, stir well..
- Lastly i added the italian tomatoe sauce for gnocchi which has smoked pancetta in it and all the italian spices like oregano and basil. Its a really good sauce. I cooked it for some more time till tomatoe got incorporated into the meat..
You can serve it with zero pasta or shirataki noodles for low carb dieters or over regular pasta if you don't follow the Keto diet. This homemade bolognese sauce is perfect for meal prepping and comes together quickly. From Keto meat balls to Keto meat sauce My previous recipe was a delicious Keto Spaghetti and Meat balls recipe where I used ground beef and ground pork as my choice of protein for the meat balls. I also had some of those canned tomatoes. It was like the ingredients aligned and I knew I had to create the.