Enchiladas. Ground beef enchiladas in flour tortillas topped with spicy red sauce, cheese and fresh cilantro. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the canola oil and flour. Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
We've rounded up the best recipes, stuffed with chicken, beef and more, and smothered with plenty of cheese and enchilada sauce. Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, cilantro, salt and pepper. This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite! You can have Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- You need 1 of corn oil (any).
- Prepare 6 oz of munster cheese (quesadilla cheese).
- Prepare 1/2 bag of tortillas guerrero blancas.
- It’s 1 of salsa verde.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of carne molida (ground beef).
Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. In their simplest form, enchiladas are simply corn tortillas dipped in a chile sauce and then eaten with a fork. They might or might not have a filling (but often do) and are sometimes topped with a sprinkling of grated cheese or a drizzle of cream. Most enchiladas are baked covered with foil until heated through.
- cook the carne molda untill brown. set aside to cool..
- next you cook the tortillas not too cruchy has to be soft in order to roll..
- get a pan as if to make lasagna. sprede some salsa on the bottom and some cheese..
- fry the tortillas for like 6sec on each side. dip it in the salsa Verde..
- on the torillas after fried put a little carne molida and roll it do the same to all the tortillas layer them in the pan. between each layer sprede some salsa and sprinkle some cheese and add another layer of tortillas..
- preheat the oven on bake for 350°.
- keep layering them till u reach the top. on top you add salsa and alot of cheese..
- you then put it in the oven for about 20min or till cheese turns golden brown..
- take it out the oven and you are ready to serve.
- if you like add sour creme as toping with shreded lettuce and tomatoes and onions. and more salsa. if desired but still good without mmmm.
Sprinkle the cheese on top of the enchiladas after they are heated through. At first glance, these enchiladas are totally typical — just sautéed chicken and onion and green chiles, rolled up with beans and cheese in your choice of tortillas. But the second anyone takes a bite, they come to find that the magic lies completely in this extra-special homemade enchilada sauce. Add a tablespoon of cheese and roll the tortillas closed. Place the filled tortillas, seam-side down, on the prepared baking dish.