Cajun Chicken over Pasta. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book DIRECTIONS Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper,. Meanwhile, place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl; toss to coat. In a large pan over medium heat, saute chicken in butter. You can have Cajun Chicken over Pasta using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken over Pasta
- You need 12 ounce of pasta of choice.
- It’s 12 ounce of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch strips.
- You need of Spice Mixture.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 3/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 1/2 Tbsp of unseasoned bread crumbs.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped sweet green peppers.
- It’s 4 cups of canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir in cream and seasonings; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and chicken; heat through. Instructions Add water and salt to a stockpot.
Cajun Chicken over Pasta step by step
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice mixture; then coat chicken in spice mixture..
- In a medium, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray or covered with oil, saute chicken on medium heat until cooked through (no longer pink). Set chicken aside..
- In the same skillet, heat oil; saute garlic, onions and peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and cayenne. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Prepare pasta of choice and top with chicken. Combine with sauce..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Add pasta and cook according to the instruction on the pasta. Put that stock pot back on the stove on low temp and add butter and allow it to melt. Once the butter is melted add sour. Add parmesan, stir well and set off hot. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.