Cream corn casserole. Low Prices on Cream Style Corn. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Compare a fantastic selection of Casserole at Very.co.uk Today. Stir the creamed corn into the butter mixture, along with the drained whole kernel corn.
I usually just press the lid down on the corn holding it upside down over. Then blitz with hand blender (or use blender) until you can't see whole corn kernels anymore but there are still corn chunks (don't to puree). Use all of it in place of canned creamed corn in this recipe. You can cook Cream corn casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream corn casserole
- It’s 2 can of cream corn.
- You need 2 can of kernel corn drained.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of jiffy muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in drained corn kernels, cream style corn, and sour cream. Next, in a medium bowl combine all ingredients. Pour and spread the Jiffy corn casserole mixture evenly into the prepared dish. Pour all ingredients in casserole dish, and stir.
Cream corn casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- In large bowl mix cream corn, kernel corn, eggs, sour cream, jiffy, sugar, and salt/pepper until well blended..
- Pour in dish. Cube the butter and dot over casserole. Gently stir in mixture. Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown..
- It will be a tad jiggly in the middle, so don't be alarmed. Let set for a couple minutes and it will firm up more. You have to take it out when it gets golden or the bottom will burn..
First heat a bit of oil in a casserole. Add dairy free butter, or simply use vegetable broth. Then add onions, corn, smoked tofu, optional garlic, and bell pepper. Place half of the strained corn into a blender or food processor. Pulse until the corn kernels are broken up.