Easy Chicken pot pie. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
This easy-to-make version lets you prep the pie and make the gravy while the chicken roasts in the oven. Make it even easier on yourself by using frozen vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and store-bought puff pastry rather than pie dough. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. You can cook Easy Chicken pot pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken pot pie
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts diced into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion, diced.
- You need 2 cans of mixed veggies.
- You need 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of milk or cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s to taste of Italian herbs,soul seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
- You need 1 can of pillsbury buttery biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. Seal the edges and poke holes in top crust. Sprinkle the chicken tenders with paprika, sage, oregano, salt and pepper. Just pull some frozen mixed vegetables from the freezer and a can of soup and box of Original Bisquick™ mix from.
Easy Chicken pot pie step by step
- Heat over to 350..
- Cook chicken and onion and mix with everything except cheese and biscuits..
- Place in a greased baking dish..
- Cover and cook 30-45 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully..
- Top with cheese and more herbs..
Chicken pot pie is one of those old-fashioned dinners that's just so satisfying to make – and eat! Here's how to make it: Cook the chicken and celery. Place them in a large pan and cover them with water. Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months. Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot.