Green Enchiladas. White Primed MDF Architraves Ready To Install. You'll find expertise and thoughtfulness in everything we sell. Spoon mixture evenly into corn tortillas and roll up.
I make Mexican Rice to serve on the side. In a small saucepan, combine green enchilada sauce with green chilies and heat until very warm. In the oven (on a baking sheet) or microwave, melt cheese all over the top of each tortilla so that it covers most of the surface area. You can have Green Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 20 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil or olive oil.
- It’s 5 of long green chiles.
- You need 3 of spicy serrano peppers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 16 oz of monterrey or munster cheese.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken.
To serve, stack three cheesy tortillas on top of one another. Roll the tortilla and place seam side down onto prepared baking dish. These are made with corn tortillas stuffed with roasted green chiles and jack cheese, then smothered with roasted tomatillo salsa verde. Great as a make-ahead meal or freezer meal.
Green Enchiladas step by step
- preheat oven 350°F.
- in pan toast long green chiles.
- boil serrano peppers.
- cook ground beef until it browns.
- peel long green chiles and add to blender.
- also in blender add serrano,cream of mushroom or chicken and cumin.
- in a bowl,combine blended sauce with ground beef.
- in pan with vegetable oil or olive oil soften corn tortillas.
- we begin to layer corn tortillas.sauce and cheese.
- make about 5 layers total depending the size of pan.
- corn tortillas,then sauce,then cheese.
- repeat, after layers are done,put in oven for 30 mins. enjoy.
Typical Mexican enchiladas arrive rolled up and stuffed, but at my favorite enchilada street stand—the inspiration for this recipe—they're stacked in a messy, luxurious pile, with separate. Mom's green enchiladas are always a big hit! They're loaded with seasoned shredded chicken, sour cream, LOTS of cheese, and topped with a green chile sauce. Consider pairing these with Refried Beans, Roasted Salsa Verde, or Favorite Beef Tacos. Mom's Famous Green Enchiladas These green chicken enchiladas with salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese and cilantro are simple to make.