Festive Snowmen Cupcakes. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Buy ingredients online from Tesco. Sift the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Using a paintbrush or skewer, draw eyes, a mouth and buttons with the leftover chocolate. Carefully top each cupcake with a snowman, pressing into the icing to hold him firm. Right before serving, use a small paring knife to cut a slit in each of the cupcakes parallel to the edge. You can cook Festive Snowmen Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Festive Snowmen Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of Cake Mix or Cake recipe and flavor of your choosing..
- Prepare 24 of Silver Foil Cupcake Liners.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of white decorating sugar.
- You need 24 of Thin chocolate cookies (Famous Chocolate Wafers).
- You need 12 of orange candy fruit slices.
- It’s 2 can of 12 oz. fluffy vanilla frosting.
- Prepare 1 of Green food coloring.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mini Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 large of red sprinkles.
- It’s 1 small of ziploc bag.
Insert the large cookie piece, small end in. as the hat. Add a smaller cookie piece cut edge down for the brim. Using a hand-held whisk, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Festive Snowmen Cupcakes step by step
- Make cake mix according to directions on the box. Place cake mix in silver foil cupcake liners, and bake them for the time directed on box.. Cook completely!!.
- Place the white decorating sugar in a small shallow bowl..
- For the hats: using a serrated knife and angling it slightly inward from top to bottom, cut 1/4 inch from opposite sides of the chocolate cookies. Reserve 24 of the smaller cookie pieces for the hat brims..
- Tint 1/4 cup of the frosting with the green food coloring. Spoon the green frosting into a small ziplock bag, press out the excess air, and seal..
- Spread the remaining vanilla frosting on the top of the cupcakes, mounding it slightly. Roll the tops in the decorating sugar to cover completely..
- Press the base of an orange candy nose into the center of each cupcake. Add the large chocolate chips, pointed ends down, for the eyes. Add the mini chocolate chips, pointed ends down, as the mouth..
- Right before serving, use a small paring knife to cut a slit in each of the cupcakes parallel to the edge. Insert the large cookie piece, small end in. as the hat.. Add a smaller cookie piece cut edge down for the brim. Snip a small (1/8 in) corner from the bag with the green frosting and pipe a decorative edge along the crown of the hat or pipe a few holly leaves and add a couple of red sprinkles..
Use festive colours if you have them. Tiny Snowman,Aqua Snowflakes & Peppermint Swirl Candies. Surrounding pastries may be purchased separately. Faux (not edible) cookies Something for the Miniature collectors Display or a… From snowman cupcakes that are simple and cute to more festive and unique snowman designs, these snowman cupcakes are a must-make for the holiday season. Now you can dress your snowmen.