Banana Chia Pudding. Making banana chia pudding is easy as can be. The only hard part is having to wait a few hours for it to chill and set. But it's so worth the wait!
As this banana chia pudding is pale in colour, I would choose white chia seeds to as the thickening agent. HOW TO MAKE BANANA CHIA PUDDING First, mix together the chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, mashed bananas, and a little vanilla extract. Once its whisked together, let it set in the fridge. You can cook Banana Chia Pudding using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Chia Pudding
- You need 1 & 1/2 ripe of Bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey(Optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dryfruit Powder(I have used Almond only).
Spoon mixture into small bowls to serve. Pour the mashed banana into the jar and stir in almond milk, vanilla, and maple syrup. Finally, add the chia seeds, give a good stir, close the jar's lid, and shake for a few seconds. To make pudding: In a jar or medium bowl, add banana, mash it with the fork Add chia seed, vanilla extract and cinnamon into the banana, stir to combine Add the unsweetened coconut milk and mix well ensuring chia seed are evenly distributed Banana Pudding In the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, combine bananas and coconut milk and pulse until smooth.
Banana Chia Pudding step by step
- Cut 1 banana in a bowl and mash it using the fork. Now add milk,chia seeds,honey and give it a good mix..
- Cover with plastic film and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight to chill.After resting,top with one banana slices. Add some Dryfruit powder for crunch & chocolate chips.You can use any fruit as a topping whichever you like..
Pour banana mixture into a quart sized bowl (make sure to use a silicone spatula to scrape out everything) and mix in the cinnamon, salt, and chia gel. To make this chocolate banana chia pudding, start by whisking the dry ingredients together in a large container. This means the chia seeds, cacao powder, and cinnamon! Then, add the almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and mashed banana to the dry ingredients. Banana Bread Chia Pudding: Mash half the banana and cinnamon together in a bowl.