L.N.S O-Tomato Soup (Vegan). Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Find Homemade Tomato Soup Recipes. Here is how you cook that. The ingredients needed to make L.
Here is how you cook that. Thick, hearty and creamy Vegan Potato Soup. It's really simple to make and very budget friendly. You can have L.N.S O-Tomato Soup (Vegan) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of L.N.S O-Tomato Soup (Vegan)
- You need 10 of Soya balls.
- It’s 4 of Tomtoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Sumine seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Table spoon Oats.
- It’s 1/2 liter of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil for suiting the Cumine seed.
- It’s 3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greated Ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Greated Turmeric.
Simmer until the potatoes are starting to break down and the soup is thick and creamy. Classic potato soup is not vegan, as it's usually made with butter, milk, bacon, cheese and sour cream, but it's pretty easy to make a healthier and lighter, plant-based alternative. This vegan tomato soup is perfect for making in large batches and freezing for later, making it a great choice for vegan meal prep. Easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.
L.N.S O-Tomato Soup (Vegan) instructions
- Suit Cumine seeds in oil in a soup maker after 30 to 45 second Add Ginger greated and Greated Turmeric..
- Now wait for few more second then add Tomatoes in the soup maker ….
- Now wait for few more second then add Tomatoes in the soup maker … wait for few more second till soya ball turn brown ….
- Now add water and salt then add Oats in it ….
- Boil it on high flame then make it simmer for few minutes … keep a watch in the middle of the making of this soup ….
- Keep it aside for few seconds after getting deaire constitency …..
- Serve it with love and affection ….
If you love tomato soup, be sure to also check out this vegan-friendly Chickpea Tomato Soup and. Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the onion, garlic, and carrot. Stir in the Italian seasoning if desired. Instructions Add the chopped onion and crushed garlic to a pot with the coconut oil and sauté.