Tomato Topped Corn and Feta Casserole. Order your favorites from many designers. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more. Serve corn pudding warm topped with a.
Stir in olives and half the feta cheese. Crumble remaining feta cheese over top. Categories: Casserole; Chicken; Corn; Dinner; Feta; print. You can have Tomato Topped Corn and Feta Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Topped Corn and Feta Casserole
- You need 2 can of canned corn.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half or light cream.
- You need 3 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh marjoram.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 cup of cubed dry bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pitted kalamata.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled feta.
- It’s 1 pints of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh marjoram.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Tomato-topped corn and feta casserole recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Tomato-topped corn and feta casserole recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Cook over medium heat til crisp and browned. Add bacon and salt, remove from heat.
Tomato Topped Corn and Feta Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 3 quart bking dish. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, half and half, garlic, 1 tsp marjoram, and mustard. Stir in bread cubes. Set aside..
- In a large skillet heat 1 Tsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Add corn kernels. Cook and stir 12 minutes. Add corn to mixture with bread; stir well..
- Stir in olives and half the feta cheese. Transfer mixture ti prepared dish. Crumble remaining feta cheese over top. Bake 35-40 min or until set..
- Meanwhile, place halved tomoatoes in oven safe dish.Drizzle with remaining oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and marjoram. Toss to coat. After casserole has baked 20 min, add tomatoes to the oven..
- Remove casserole and tomatoes. Let stand 5 min. Spoon roasted tomatoes over casserole..
- Note: Make it a main dish by adding cubed chicken before placing in the oven. I also made it in 2, 1.5 quart dishes in order to make one as described above for a side dish and the other with chicken for the next night's dinner. You can use the same pan for the corn and tomatoes with a cast iron pan..
Spread layer of corn mix. into the bottom of a. Fold in the corn and the basil. Spread the topping over the tomato filling in an even layer. Place the casserole dish on a sheet pan lined with parchment or foil for easy cleanup. Bake until the topping is browned and baked through and the tomato filling is hot and bubbly all the way to the center.