Tres Leches Cake. We Deliver to Your Door or You Can Pick Up in Store! This is an excellent cake for milk lovers! For the tres leches: Combine the heavy cream, evaporated milk and condensed milk in a small pitcher.
Moist, flavorful and deeply rich, our Tres Leches Cake with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Yellow Cake Mix makes it simple to impress. Sweetened condensed milk, whole milk and whipping cream are the traditional "three milks" in our Tres Leches Cake ingredients. Mix and pour into "poke" holes in the cake to create the iconic flavor. You can have Tres Leches Cake using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tres Leches Cake
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Cake Mix (prepare box directions).
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dulce de Leche/ Leche Quemada.
- It’s 1 of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Remove the cake pan to a cooling rack and allow to. Tres Leches means "three milks" and is a sponge cake that contains three different types of milks.
Tres Leches Cake instructions
- Preheat oven per cake box directions in a 13×9 inch baking pan.
- In a separate bowl add condensed milk, evaporated milk, and Dulce de Leche and mix well. Refrigerate..
- Prepare butter recipe cake mix per box directions and ingredients..
- Grease a 13×9 inch baking pan.
- Bake cake per box directions..
- Remove cake from oven when done and poke holes all over the cake. Be sure they are large enough for liquid to seep in..
- Refrigerate cake until thoroughly cooled..
- When cake is cooled remove cake and milk mixture from the fridge..
- Stir the milk mixture thoroughly until well incorporated. Pour the milk mixture into the cake holes..
- Top with the whipped topping and add nuts on top for garnish. I also like to drizzle the dulce de leche on top as garnish as well..
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Its best if it sets over night. Enjoy!.
It's basically the original poke cake. How do I make the cake? At first glance, the cake seems. Tres Leches Cake is an authentic Mexican cake soaked in three kinds of milk, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Sheet Cake desserts are a fun and easy way to make desserts to serve for a crowd and even easier to decorate!