Basic Cupcake Recipe. Get inspired by our latest recipes. Low Prices on Recipes For Cupcakes. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until pale.
Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until combined. Mix butter and sugar together until fluffy and add eggs and vanilla essence. You can have Basic Cupcake Recipe using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Cupcake Recipe
- It’s 3 tbsp of castor sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract/essence.
- It’s 100 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 25 grams of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Fold in flour and mix well. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl. Stir in the beaten eggs and vanilla extract. Sift in the self raising flour and mix until just combined.
Basic Cupcake Recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Cream butter with the sugar until no sugar sound..
- In another bowl, beat egg with vanilla extract..
- Gradually add the egg mixture into the creamed butter and sugar. Stir to combine..
- Sift flour in a bowl..
- Gradually add sifted flour into the butter-egg mixture. Stir to combine..
- Stir in chocolate chips. Then add in the milk. Stir to combine..
- Line the cupcake tray with paper or you could just grease them with butter..
- Put tablespoons of the raw cupcake mixture in the cupcake tray..
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown..
Put all the cake ingredients into a large bowl and beat with an electric hand whisk or a wooden spoon until smooth and evenly mixed. Divide the mixture evenly between the paper cases. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Line cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside. Combine in a bowl the flour, baking powder, salt and set aside.