Stir-Fried Rice Vermicelli. In a small bowl, stir together the broth, fish sauce, soy sauces and sugar. Heat a large wok or fry pan over high heat until very hot. Add the rice vermicelli noodles and the Seasoning Sauce.
Switch off the flame and add in the dried noodles to the hot water. Make sure the noodles is fully immersed. In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and butter or margarine. You can have Stir-Fried Rice Vermicelli using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Rice Vermicelli
- You need 1/2 pack of Rice noodles sticks -.
- Prepare 1 of Onion : medium chopped.
- It’s of Veggies Beans Carrots corn Brocolli Mixed : , , ,.
- It’s : 3 cloves of Garlic minced fine.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger : piece.
- You need 3 of Eggs : whisked well.
- Prepare of Chicken Beef Pork shrimp Meat of your choice : , , , or a combo of them all.
- It’s of Bean Sprouts.
- You need 5 tbsps of Soy Sauce :.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar :.
- Prepare of Salt Pepper &.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s 20 of rice water Soak the sticks in some hot for mins or until they turn soft.
Cook the rice vermicelli in boiling water according to packet instructions or until soft. Heat up oil in a pan and stir-fry beef until cooked. Heat oil in wok; stir-fry onion and garlic until golden, adding a few drops of water if onion begins to stick (remember this process throughout cooking). The vermicelli is presoaked in water, drained and set aside.
Stir-Fried Rice Vermicelli step by step
- If you are using eggs, cook the whisked eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- To some heated oil, add the onion and garlic cloves and ginger.
- If you are using any meat, add it now.
- I decided to skip the meat, so the veggies went in next.
- You can use it frozen or fresh.
- If its fresh, add a few tbsp of water, cover with a lid, season with salt and pepper and let it cook on low heat.
- Next add the soy sauce and sugar followed by the rice sticks.
- Continue to stir fry for a few minutes until the veggies and noodles are soft and well cooked.
- Finally add the bean sprouts and the cooked scrambbled eggs.
- Serve hot!.
The hawker will saute some chopped garlic and onion with vegetable oil or lard, then stir-fried with a few shrimps, squid, and meat. Some hawkers also add an egg. The common seasonings are soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato ketchup and sesame oil. In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and butter or margarine. Cover and reduce heat to low.