Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe. Dip the bread piece in the above batter and dip it in the hot oil for frying. Bread pakoda is ready now serve it with chutney or tomato ketchup as evening snack. Published by How to Make Quick n Easy Bread pakoda.
Add in the turmeric powder and stir. Now add boiled and mashed potatoes and salt to it. Bread Pakora Recipe-Easy and Quick Indian Snacks recipe step by step photo recipe:. You can cook Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- It’s 4 of bread pieces cut in triangle.
- You need 1 spoon of chawal ka aata(rice flour).
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ajwain/carom seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
Hold the bread sandwich and place it in the prepared batter. Coat it only on one side. Place the batter side down on the hot pan. Let the bread pakora cook until crisp and golden.
Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe instructions
- In a bowl put flour and all the ingredients. Mix it well..
- In a pan heat the oil..
- Dip the bread piece in the above batter and dip it in the hot oil for frying..
- Bread pakoda is ready now serve it with chutney or tomato ketchup as evening snack..
Hi Friends, Presenting you all with a Easy and Quick Snack recipe ' Stuffed Bread Pakoda ' A Quick Bread bread pakora recipe The bread pakora is quite easy to make too, as it uses just common ingredients. The sliced bread is dipped in a batter of besan and rice flour perked up with a dash of spices, and deep-fried till perfectly crisp. Don't mistaken this bread pakora recipe as the one in which two slices are. Make Bread Pakora Batter Finely chop Green chillies and Coriander leaves.