Hot N Spicy Southwest Corn Dip. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
All I could find at the store was the Southwestern Style Corn, and I figured it'd be good. Hot N Spicy Southwest Corn Dip. A lady at work made this, just with white corn. You can have Hot N Spicy Southwest Corn Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot N Spicy Southwest Corn Dip
- You need 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Drained – Green Giant Southwestern Style Corn.
- You need 1 can of Original Rotel, NOT Drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 of Cheyenne Pepper.
All I could find at the store was the Southwestern Style Corn, and I figured itd be good. Place Cream Cheese and un-drained can. Add in corn, green chiles and jalapeno and stir to combine. Add cheddar cheese and stir until fully melted.
Hot N Spicy Southwest Corn Dip instructions
- Place Cream Cheese and un-drained can of Rotel in large microwave safe bowl..
- Microwave Cream Cheese and Rotel mixture 3 min, or until softened enough to stir and mix. (Mixture will appear lumpy).
- Stir in one can of DRAINED Green Giant Southwestern Style Corn.
- Add Garlic Salt to taste.
- Add Cheyenne Pepper to taste. Careful! A little goes a LONG way!.
- I throw in some salt and pepper, just because I can.
Season with a sprinkle of black pepper and serve hot with tortilla. Add corn, chili powder, red pepper, salt, black pepper and ½ of the shredded cheddar cheese. If using a cast iron skillet, top the mixture with the remaining cheese. If not, transfer mixture to a baking dish and top with remaining cheese. In the same glass bowl combine softened butter, cream cheese, drained Ro-Tel tomatoes, organic corn with the diced Jalapeno peppers, red sweet bell peppers, sliced green onions, Cajun Seasoning, and optional hot sauce.