Basic muffin recipe. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Grease muffin tin or use bun paper cases. Then stir in milk and oil.
These are the best blueberry muffins ever, but you can use this recipe as a basic muffin recipe, too. Leave the muffin mixture to rest for as long as your willpower can bear… Each serving. If you'd like to add a bit more flavor to your muffins, stir in a cup of something like blueberries, chocolate chips, or. You can have Basic muffin recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic muffin recipe
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of juice or milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips or fruits etc..
Using freshly ground spices instead of ground spices from jars is always going to produce better results because the. DIRECTIONS Melt the butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave on low heat. Sift, measure and then place the flour in a large bowl. Add the baking powder, salt and sugar.
Basic muffin recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Mix sugar & oil with mixing wire..
- Add eggs, juice or milk, vanilla & baking powder..
- While mixing the above add the flour slowly. Do not over mix..
- Add chips or fruits of your choice & mix gently with a spoon..
- Full up thr paper cups with a spoon up to 3/4..
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes..
Beat the egg well in a small bowl. Add the milk, vanilla and melted butter and mix thoroughly. Make a well in the center. Sift the self raising flour into a large bowl. Add the sugar and stir together.