Cheesy meatball. Make an indentation in the center of each with your thumb and stuff with a mini mozzarella ball, then mold the meat around the. Cheesy Meatballs are juicy and tender, simmered in a rustic homemade tomato sauce. Topped with melted mozzarella cheese and serve over spaghetti for a delicious dinner!
Add the cooked onion and pepper mixture. Mix to combine, then transfer to the prepared baking dish. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, Italian sausage, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, and milk. You can have Cheesy meatball using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy meatball
- You need of Blackpepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Capsicum.
- It’s of m.
- It’s of Creamy White sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 200 gm of milk.
- Prepare 100 gm of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Meatball.
- It’s 10 gm of holland.
- You need 1 pcs of garlic.
- You need 50 gm of chili powder.
- You need 10 gm of bolognese sauce.
Mix until everything is fully infused together. For even amounts, use a medium-sized ice cream scooper. As a Wisconsin family, we love putting cheese on everything and meatballs with a creamy cheesy mushroom sauce on them is seriously so yummy. I love to make meatballs, not only for an appetizer during the big game but also for an easy weeknight dinner.
Cheesy meatball step by step
- Saute holland and garlic for a few minutes.
- Add chili powder. Blend it well. Add water if needed.
- Add bolognese sauce. Stir it well.
- Then add on seasoning and dry herbs such as oregano, parsley and basil..
- Dont forget to put capsicum..
- For white sauce, put butter in pan, add flour, stir it well to make white roux, then put milk, stir. Add cheese, stir until thick. Heat off..
- Fry meatball in a few minutes..
- Put meatball in aluminium foil, add on spicy bolognese sauce, add white sauce and sprinkle with mozarella and cheddar cheese on top.. Bake for 20mins and its done..
These Slow Cooker Cheesy Mushroom Meatballs are one of our families go-to weeknight meals. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pasta sauce, Make-Ahead Meatballs, and ½ cup water. In a large bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.