Easy lasagne. Try Avalon's Binoculars Chooser to Find Best Ones. Layer with uncooked lasagna noodles, cheese mixture, mozzarella cheese, and meat sauce. Directions In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil.
In a large skillet over medium heat brown the ground beef and sausage together. Drain off and discard any fat. Add the minced garlic and spaghetti sauce. You can have Easy lasagne using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy lasagne
- Prepare 1/2 lb of minced beef.
- You need 6 of lasagna sheets.
- You need 1 jar of white sauce.
- Prepare 1 jar of bolognese sauce.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 handful of grated chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of pie dish.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 5 of button mushrooms chopped (optional).
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Arrange the noodles in a single layer over the meat sauce. Spread ½ cup of the ricotta cheese, on top of the noodles followed by shredded mozzarella cheese.
Easy lasagne instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180°c.
- In a pan brown the mince and add the chopped onion (and mushroom if using) and the salt and pepper,cook together for about 5 minutes.
- Add bolognese sauce and let it simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Evenly spread some of the bolognese sauce on the bottom of the pie dish..
- Place 2 lasagne sheets over bolognese sauce..
- Smooth some of white sauce over the sheets of pasta..
- Repeat steps 4 5 and 6 twice,make sure the white sauce is the top layer and evenly sprinkle the grated cheddar on top..
- Place in the oven for about 30-40 mins..
Repeat the layers and top with cheese. Spoon one-third of meat mixture over noodles; add half of shredded mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and spoon on remaining meat mixture. In a large casserole dish, evenly spread a quarter of the meat sauce across the bottom of the dish, then top with a single layer of lasagna noodles, a layer of ricotta mixture, a single layer of. Spread half of the cheese mixture over the noodles.