Enchilladas. Ground beef enchiladas in flour tortillas topped with spicy red sauce, cheese and fresh cilantro. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the canola oil and flour. Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
We've rounded up the best recipes, stuffed with chicken, beef and more, and smothered with plenty of cheese and enchilada sauce. Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. Enchiladas are easy to make at home and are a tasty Saturday night family dinner or casual main dish for a gathering of friends. You can cook Enchilladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilladas
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 each of Onion.
- It’s 1 can of Enchillada Sauce.
- You need 1 can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese shreaded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jack Cheese Shreadded.
Watch Now: The Essential Mexican Enchilada Recipe. Enchiladas are a favorite dish in my home, especially to our little girl, who calls them "laladas." This is a really tasty take on the classic southwestern dish. —Jenn Tidwell, Fair Oaks, California At first glance, these enchiladas are totally typical — just sautéed chicken and onion and green chiles, rolled up with beans and cheese in your choice of tortillas. But the second anyone takes a bite, they come to find that the magic lies completely in this extra-special homemade enchilada sauce. Vegetarian enchiladasare great with refried beans or zucchini and cheese, then topped with sauce and more cheese.
- Heat Oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and onion chopped together till done..
- Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- take flour tortilla and spread small amount of refried beans, add ground beef/onion mix and then equal amiunts of cheddar and jack cheese.
- Roll up with opening at bottom. Repeat till pan is full..
- Top all enchillas with Enchilla sauce and cheese.
Leftover taco meator picadilloalso makes a great filling for enchiladas. You can use beef or turkey for this. For a pork option, try this Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas. Enchiladas with Chicken and Green Chile Enchiladas with Green Chile and Chicken Green Enchiladas (grody!) Chicken Enchiladas with Caramelized Onions, Green Chiles, and Other Really Good Stuff. So I did what I normally do when I feel myself overwhelmed with recipe title options: I stripped it down to its bare bones and called it Chicken Enchiladas.