Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie. When the pie has cooled, heat the butter for the mushrooms in a large frying pan. Scatter the pie with parsley and top with the mushrooms to serve. Stir in the bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
Whisk together the rest of the ingredients and pour into the pie crust. Melt butter in large skillet over medium, heat. Add mushrooms, salt, pepper, Worcestershire and lemon juice. You can have Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie
- It’s 2 packages of puff pastry.
- You need 150 g of cold cut meat of your choice.
- It’s 200 g of easy melting cheese.
- Prepare 200 g of champion mushrooms.
- You need 200 g of curd.
- It’s 150 g of green pesto.
- You need 3 of tbp bolognese tomato sauce.
- It’s 50 g of butter for buttering the ovenproof dish.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk for top of pie.
- You need of For the caramelized onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s 3 of big onions.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mustard with added horseradish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of masala spice mix.
- You need of For tomato salad.
- It’s 6 pieces of red raddish.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- It’s of Juice of one lemon.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of For cucumber salad.
- Prepare 1 of big cucumber.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Juice of half lemon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Add the frozen peas, spinach, soy sauce and thyme, turn the heat to low. Heat a lug of oil in a large pan and fry the garlic, thyme leaves and butter over a medium heat until lightly golden. Add the garlic and cook another minute. Add the olive oil to a large saucepan on a medium heat.
Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie step by step
- I buttered the ovenproof dish: bottom and walls too.
- Then I carefully put the puff pastry into the dish, best idea is to put two layers to "strenghten" the "walls"..
- Next I made the caramelized onions: on little oil I fried the onions, adding salt and sugar, scraping often. I did this on a low flame so they dont burn. When onions are caramelized I took them out of the pan but left the oil in it for the mushrooms..
- I peeled the champion mushroom and cut them into slices. I put them on the oil left behind by the onion, added some more oil, added the masala spice mix and added the mustard which has horse radish in it. I stirred them often, and I let them get a nice brown colour. Then I added back the caramelized onions and kept stirring for a short time on high flame..
- I put the cold cut meat as first layer on the puff pastry.
- Then added grated cheese and anothe layer of meet, and a layer of bolognese tomato sauce mixed with some green pesto.
- Then came the mushrooms with onion and more cheese.
- Next I mixed the curd with the rest of the pesto, put it as next layer, then covered it with another layer of cold cut meat. I put some mustard- horse radish mix on top of the meat..
- Next I made the decoration top out of puff pastry, gave it an egg yolh wash and put it in the oven on 250 degrees celcius, till the top puff pastry got golden..
- I made a salad by cutting the radish, tomato and onion into same sized cubes and gave it a dressing by mixing lemon juice with salt and sugar.
- For the cucumber salad I mixed the shredded cucumber with the smashed garlic cloves and gave it a dressing made of lemon juice with salt and sugar.
Add the mushrooms, herbs, salt and pepper and stir for a minute. Line the bottom of the crust with the cheese, top with the mushrooms, and pour in the egg mixture. Remove the quiche from the oven, and serve warm. The Creamy Mushroom Mini Pie Recipe is a delicious combination of mushrooms, cheese and herbs. The addition of garlic, sesame and black pepper brings out the flavors of this dish along with a flaky and buttery pastry crust.