Easy Blueberry Muffins. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
How to Make Blueberry Muffins in Three Easy Steps Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl. Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. You can cook Easy Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Blueberry Muffins
- You need 400 g of flour wholegrain.
- Prepare 280 g of sugar coarse+brown.
- You need 2 tsp of bkg pwd.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flax meal.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of hot water.
- It’s 1/3 c of oil.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 c of soy milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla (pod or extract).
- Prepare 2 c of fresh blueberries.
- It’s of Cinnamon+brown sugar mix for sprinkling.
Put flour, sugar and baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the egg, oil, milk and. Fold blueberries into batter. **If you are using frozen blueberries, place frozen blueberries in about ½ cup flour and toss until well coated and then fold into muffin batter. Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling close to the top of each cup.
Easy Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Since I like using wholegrain and non refined products, I grind my flour and also use the same method with my sugar to receive a more industrial like smooth texture for baking. My blender is thermomix.
- Create flax egg by combining flax meal and hot water; let gel.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in main mixing bowl.
- Add oil, milk, and vanilla to flax egg and whisk.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and gently stir manually e.g. with a fork (don't beat!).
- Fold in blueberries.
- Get muffin sheet ready by either lining with cute paper cups or greasing silicon or metal forms.
- Fill dough into forms (optional:) and sprinkle with crocant.
- Into 205°C oven for 20-22min or if smaller forms used reduce time to perhaps 15min.
- If on two baking sheets, I recommend hot air oven at 180°C for 19-20min.
- Let cool a bit before presenting them to eat. Taste good warm as well as cold.
- Ready to eat !!!.
Sprinkle top of each muffin with some sugar. They're ready when they've risen, turned golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.