Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS. Find Here Your Favourite Pasta, Rice, Sauces, Breakfast Cookies and Coffees. Low Prices on Pasta White Sauce. Mix it well on low flame.
Place a saucepan over medium heat. Add the milk, butter and the flour. Whisk vigorously and constantly using a metal whisk until the sauce thickens and becomes smooth and creamy. You can cook Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS
- Prepare 250 gms of Penne Pasta.
- It’s as required of Oil.
- It’s 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s as required of Red bell pepper.
- You need as required of Yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare as required of Green capsicum.
- It’s as required of Mushrooms.
- It’s as required of Sweet corn.
- You need as required of Brocolli.
- You need as required of Carrots.
- Prepare as required of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes (optional).
Pasta is a core food of Italian cuisine. Pasta is literally made from an unraised dough of durum wheat flour jumbled with eggs or water, and organized into sheets or various shapes, then prepared by steaming or cooking. Rice flour or legumes includes- chick pea or clover are used as an alternative. Boil them until al-dente (cooked but not very soft).
Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS instructions
- Add one tsp oil to boiling water and cook one packet of pasta (250gms). Drain and keep aside..
- Saute veggies in a pan. Take 1 tbsp oil. Add 5-6 cloves of chopped Garlic. Chop and fry veggies of your choice. I have used Red and yellow bell peppers, green capsicum, mushrooms, sweet corn, carrots, broccoli and onion. Fry for 2-3 mins and set aside..
- Take 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add two tbsp maida (all purpose flour). Mix it well on low flame. Start adding milk to the mixture in parts and simultaneously whisk it to a thick and smooth paste..
- Add the sautéed veggies to the white sauce and mix well..
- Add the boiled pasta to the white sauce. Mix well. Garnish with cheese, coriander, oregano and chilli flakes. (Optional).
Continue heating and stirring the white sauce until it starts to thicken and comes to a simmer. The sauce should be just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Season the white sauce to taste. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in one-third of the milk.