Rum Raisin Rice Pudding. Use Valspar Colour Chips To Find The Colours You Love, From The Comfort Of Your Home. Once You've Decided, You Can Collect Your Perfect Colour Paint From Your Nearest Stockist. Low Prices on Rum Combine the milk, cream, rice, vanilla, sugar and lemon zest in a heavy-based saucepan.
In a small bowl, place the cornstarch.. Tip into a bowl, cover and set aside. Mix the raisins with the rum and do the same. You can have Rum Raisin Rice Pudding using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rum Raisin Rice Pudding
- Prepare of rice pudding.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white basmati rice.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 3 tbsp of rum.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Note* a spiced dark rum is excellent in this recipe..
Bring milk to a boil with cinnamon sticks, add. Place rum and raisins in a heavy bottomed pot and simmer over low heat until raisins have plumped and rum is almost gone. How To Make Ninja Foodi Rum Raisin Rice Pudding In the Ninja Foodi Bowl, add the half and half, milk, butter, sugar, rice, cinnamon stick, and vanilla bean. Add the lid, placing the vent to the sealed position.
Rum Raisin Rice Pudding step by step
- Soak raisins in rum for 1/2 hour. Drain off excess rum. Set aside..
- In a large sauce pot bring water to a boil. Add in salt and rice..
- Lower heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until water is absorbed..
- Remove cover, bring heat to medium and add half and half and sugar. Stir well..
- Once mixture comes to a simmer, remove 3 tablespoons of liquid and mix into egg yolks using a small bowl to do this step..
- Now add in egg yolk mixture and stir in well..
- Add in cinnamon, raisins, and vanilla..
- Continue to cook until pudding thickens, absorbing almost all of the liquid. Remove from heat and mix in butter..
- Cover and let sit for 45 minutes..
- I love it warm but you may refrigerate for several hours before serving. Store in refrigerator..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Instructions In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the raisins, crystallized ginger and rum and set aside to soak. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer on low for. Patrick's Day menu suggested by Food Network. What's even better about this rice pudding? Learn how to cook great Rum raisin rice pudding.