Creamy Pork Pot Pie. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Pulled Pork Recipes on eBay.
Add the pork, vegetables, cheese, seasoned salt and pepper; heat through. Cut the pork into bite sized pieces. Add the pork to the bacon and it's drippings. You can cook Creamy Pork Pot Pie using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Pork Pot Pie
- You need of Filling.
- You need 2-3/4 pound of porkloin.
- It’s 1-3/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 pound of carrots.
- You need 2 of large leeks.
- It’s 8 ounces of your favorite mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of smoked bacon cut small.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 6 ounces of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 quart of chicken broth.
- It’s of Thickening Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Pie crust.
- You need 4 cups of all purpose flour + more for dusting.
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter flavored shortening very cold.
- It’s 1 stick of butter very cold.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth very cold.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
When the pork is seared, add the vegetables and mushrooms. Add salt to the flour and mix well. Learn how to cook great Creamy pork potpie. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Creamy pork potpie recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Creamy Pork Pot Pie instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Slice the carrots and mushrooms..
- Wash the leeks and slice thinly. Slice the bacon and fry. Cut the pork into bite sized pieces. Add the pork to the bacon and it's drippings..
- When the pork is seared, add the vegetables and mushrooms. Add salt to the flour and mix well..
- Grate the butter and shortening. Add to the flour and salt. Work it into the flour making it look like wet sand..
- When the flour, butter, and shortening is mixed add in the chicken broth. Mix and knead it. Roll 2/3 out big enough to fit a 9×13 pan..
- Fix the crust into the pan up on the sides to. Mix the olive oil and flour. Pour into the filling..
- Mix it well. Now add the chicken broth, and heavy cream. Simmer 3 minutes stirring constantly..
- Spoon the mixture into the crust. Roll out the top and put over the pot pie. Cut slits into the top. This allows steam to escape..
- Put into the oven for 30-35 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Get one of our Creamy pork potpie recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. In the morning, place pork sirloin in the slow cooker. Spray a pie dish with cooking spray, and set aside. Cook frozen vegetables in microwave according to package directions while you do the next step. Melt a knob of butter in the pan and cook the chestnut mushrooms for a few minutes.