Coconut Chia Pudding. Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals. Browse Our Extensive Range Of Products. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
You might recall a chia pudding recipe that I shared last month. Whisk coconut milk, unsweetened coconut milk, agave nectar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl; pour over chia seeds and stir well. How to Make Coconut Chia Pudding Place the coconut cream, coconut milk, chia seeds, shredded coconut, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a bowl. You can cook Coconut Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Chia Pudding
- You need 1.5 cup of coconut milk(thick).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dry roasted (pumpkin & flax seeds,black raisins and almonds).
Next, stir the ingredients together so that everything is mixed thoroughly. The next step is to wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator. The longer the chia seeds sit in the coconut milk, the more liquid they will absorb and the smoother the pudding will become. I recommend adding the fruit and toppings right before serving so they don't cause the pudding to become soggy.
Coconut Chia Pudding instructions
- Soak chia seeds in the water for half an hour..
- In a bowl add coconut milk,chia seeds and condensed milk..
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes..
- Remove from the fridge and garnish with roasted nuts and serve..
Whisk together the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and protein powder. Serve, topped with berries if desired. Stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup in a medium bowl. Screw on the lids, and refrigerate overnight, covered, to allow the seeds to plump and the mixture to thicken into a loose pudding. Chia pudding is seriously one of my favourite things to have – though I usually have it as a snack.