Easy Asian Pasta. Lightweight Camping Equipment – Meals, Stoves and Cookware. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Anytime's the meal for a punchy, umami-hit laksa seafood pasta that smells heavenly.
Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted. You can cook Easy Asian Pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Asian Pasta
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 jar of Asian style sauce, 14-16 oz. (Use your personal preference. I typically use Aldi brand Teriyaki or General Tso’s).
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of box thin spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken (cubed).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 of large onion (chopped).
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes (I generally only add this if I’m using teriyaki sauce).
Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted. Directions Cook pasta according to package directions.
Easy Asian Pasta instructions
- Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and your soy sauce to the water for boiling..
- Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Add the other 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and half of your jar of sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted..
- For your chicken, you will need to cube and trim any fat. I recommend smaller cubes if you’re serving to children..
- In a medium to large skillet, heat your oil on medium..
- Add your minced garlic and wait to hear it sizzle. Once sizzling, add in your chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Next, add your chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remainder of the jar of sauce. Stir and coat chicken..
- Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is done. Typically 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes..
- Add your chicken to the already cooked pasta and mix evenly. Serve hot or chill overnight. Both are delicious!.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and cayenne. Add pasta and soy sauce mixture to skillet and. Stir in mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchinis and carrot to the skillet. Semolina flour is great for a slightly rougher pasta that allows the sauce to cling to it better.