Easy Recipe Tomato Cucumber Mayonnaise Sandwich. Take pieces of Bread and apply the butter or mayonnaise on it. Arrange slices of onion, tomato or cucumber. Sprinkle red chilli or black pepper on the bread.
Spread the hung curd or mayo evenly. Sprinkle chaat masala, red chili flakes, pepper powder and salt. Gently spread the spice powders and salt evenly. You can cook Easy Recipe Tomato Cucumber Mayonnaise Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe Tomato Cucumber Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Prepare 4 slices of Bread.
- It’s 2tsp of butter.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise or butter.
- Prepare as per taste of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of finely chopped green chili.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need as per taste of salt.
- It’s 1 of tomato sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of cucumber sliced.
Spread butter on inward side of both slices. Peel & slice the cucumber into very thin discs and spread them evenly over one side of the bread slice. Thinly slice the tomatoes as well and place them on top of the cucumber. Sprinkle some Salt & Pepper over both the slices as per your taste.
Easy Recipe Tomato Cucumber Mayonnaise Sandwich step by step
- Take pieces of Bread and apply the butter or mayonnaise on it. Arrange slices of onion, tomato or cucumber..
- Sprinkle red chilli or black pepper on the bread. You can also add salt. Cover the bread with another slice..
- And cut the pieces of bread and serve it with ketchup or chutney..
Start by applying generous amount of mayonnaise on both the slices for a sandwich. Place cucumber slices as shown in the picture. Season it with some salt, pepper and chat masala. Apply a slightly thick layer of butter on the bread, if you are making the sandwiches for picnics, tiffin or travel. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of pepper powder or freshly ground pepper on the sandwich.