Rigatoni pasta pie. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Your favourite Pasta restaurants available on Deliveroo.
Rigatoni Pasta: rigatoni is the star of the show for this honeycomb pasta. It's a tube-shaped pasta that can easily stand upright making it the perfect shape for honeycomb pasta. Marinara Sauce: you need a jar of marinara sauce. You can have Rigatoni pasta pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rigatoni pasta pie
- It’s 1 lb of rigatoni pasta.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 (28 ounce) of can good quality crushed tomatoes.
- You need of Butter for pan.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 ounces of coarsely grated mozzarella cheese.
Sorry not sorry. all about the. Boil the rigatoni in salted boiling water until just underdone or al dente. Drain the pasta and place in a bowl with a little olive oil so the pasta doesn't stick together. In a pan, heat the olive oil and add the ground beef.
Rigatoni pasta pie instructions
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until slightly underdone (I cooked mine for 12 minutes when the box indicated 14 minutes). One pound of pasta should be cooked in 6 quarts of water, make sure you are using a big enough pot so the pasta doesn't stick together. When done, rinse in cold water and drain again. Toss pasta with 1 Tablespoon olive oil to coat. Set aside..
- Heat remaining 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef. Cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Add garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes more..
- Add crushed tomatoes; simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes..
- Toss pasta with Parmesan cheese. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Tightly pack pasta into pan, standing each piece on end. Spread meat sauce on top of pasta..
- Push the meat sauce into the pasta holes filling each one up. Stuffing the meat into the holes is a weirdly satisfying task. Enough said..
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake another 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the edge to loosen and then unmold..
- Cut into wedges and serve with any remaining meat sauce you might have..
- Serve with garlic cheesy bread inside salad.
Break up and stir the beef until brown. Add in the garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the rigatoni pasta tubes upright into the tin – it's best to start at one side of the tin and work across as this keeps them more upright. Once the tin is full, squeeze as many tubes of pasta into the gaps as possible – you'll be surprised how many you can fit in! Instructions Finely dice the shallot and garlic.