Mint Chocolate Chip Pie. Add powdered sugar and food coloring and mix on low until smooth. Add vanilla and peppermint extracts and mix until combined. With a rubber spatula, fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture,.
Cool on a wire rack before filling. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form. In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, extract and food coloring if desired. You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
- It’s 1 of oreo or chocolate pie crust.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Softened cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Few drops green food coloring.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
- You need 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of Andes candy.
- It’s of Melted chocolate to drizzle.
Fold in cream mixture and chocolate chips. In a small bowl, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form. In a large bowl, combine the milk, extract and food coloring if desired. Fold in cream mixture and chocolate chips.
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie instructions
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add food coloring and powdered sugar beat until smooth. Then add vanilla extract and peppermint extract until combined..
- Fold in heavy cream then mini chocolate chips and finally crushed Andes candy..
- Put mixture in pie crust and top with chocolate chips and Andes candy and drizzle with melted chocolate..
- Refrigerate for 5 – 6 hours until firm.
This pie has a chocolate cookie crust and an ice cream filling, but the creme de menthe meringue topping is what makes it special. Vanilla ice cream can be substituted for the mint chocolate chip. Patrick's Day, or just food in general, you haveeeee to make this no bake pie! Seriously, after all this Pi/pie talk, it's possible I could be swayed in the pie loving direction. This Mint Chip Cream Pie is a pudding based pie that is kept and served cold.