Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Remove from heat and shred the chicken with two forks. Return to the pan and add in one package of SEEDS OF CHANGE™ Taco Roasted Chipotle Sauce. Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. You can have Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl
- You need of Shredded chicken.
- You need 1 can of Enchilada sauce.
- It’s of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Dice onion.
- Prepare of Cilantro cream dressing see recipe on page.
- It’s of Yellow corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Cupcake pan & cooking spray.
Mix in the enchilada sauce and mix until well combined. Place the tacos on a baking sheet. Mix the chicken in a large bowl with the enchilada sauce and sliced jalapeños. Divide the mixture between the tacos and scatter over the grated cheese.
Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl instructions
- Start by boiling your chicken and shredding it. Set aside to a small pot add in your enchilada sauce let come to a simmer on low heat.
- Now turn oven on to 375 spray your baking sheet turning it upside down and lightly coating the sheet with cooking spray. you want your tortillas to be soft so heat in the microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds on each side you can only make for taco bowls at a time, place inbetween the cupcake tins gently press down you'll see the desired tack bowl shape, now place into the oven and bake for 17 to 20 minutes set aside.
- Now that your taco bowls are done fill with the chicken enchilada mix too with cheese heat in microwave for about 1 minute till cheese is melty too with lettuce, more cheese cilantro dressing avocado etc, add toppings as desired.
Stir until well combined and the chicken is coated in sauce. Put the lettuce into a taco bowl and top with the chicken and dressing. Add the onion, chicken, salt, and pepper. Add the rice to the pot and stir. Mouth Watering Mexican food gets a healthy, low-carb makeover with the Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl.