Queso Enchiladas. The Best White Queso Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Frijoles Molidos, Enchiladas-verdes-with-chicken, Creamy Enchiladas With Chicken, Tomatillo And Poblano Soften the corn tortillas in hot oil, or if you prefer in a canned enchilada sauce. In casserole dish assemble enchiladas—tortilla, meat mixture, chopped onion, grated cheese, either fold in half or roll with seam down.
To serve, top enchiladas with lettuce, queso fresco crumbles, and drizzle with chipotle crema. To make from scratch: In a bowl, combine the Crema Mexicana, chipotle chile, and salt. Queso Fresco Enchiladas These queso fresco enchiladas only have one ingredient in the filling making them quick and easy to get dinner on the table in a jiffy! You can cook Queso Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Queso Enchiladas
- You need of Enchilada Filling.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Queso Sauce.
- It’s 1 block of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 cups of milk.
- It’s of Tortillas.
- Prepare 24 of corn tortillas.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Top with cilantro and onion and serve with avocado. No one can resist how yummy these cheesy these enchiladas taste! Corn tortillas are dipped in a home made sauce, fried, filled with Mexican queso fresco, then topped with sour cream, lettuce and tomato. My mother in law is from Mexico and taught me to make this delicious dish!
Queso Enchiladas step by step
- Cook ground beef and drain it. Add taco seasoning, salt, & pepper. Cover and let simmer..
- While enchilada filling cooks, add velveeta cheese, Rotel, and milk to pot. Thickness of sauce depends on how much milk. Cook to your liking..
- Add vegetable oil to small sauce pan and fry corn tortillas.
- Add filling to each corn tortilla along with shredded cheese (how much filling and shredded cheese varies) and roll tortilla.
- Apply thin layer of queso sauce to bottom of a deep pan (may need 2 pans). Add enchiladas to pan. Smother enchiladas with queso sauce..
- Place in oven at 400° for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
You will not use all of the queso. Make sure each enchilada is covered. Fill your flour torillas with the sliced queso quesadilla cheese slices. Tightly fold and place each cheese rolled tortilla into baking dish. Add the extra sliced queso quesadilla evenly over the rolled tortilla shells in the baking dish.