Pasta Carbonara. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Find and order your favourite Italian food! We ship from Sicily all over the world. The best place for your Italian favourites.
But this recipe doesn't actually contain cream so more healthy! Method Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions. Slice the bacon and place in a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat with half a tablespoon of olive oil and a really. You can have Pasta Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- It’s 250 g of spaghetti (or any other pasta).
- Prepare 125 g of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of shredded parmesan cheese (or pasta cheese).
- It’s 1 of tooth of garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a bowl, then finely grate in the Parmesan and mix well.. While the spaghetti is cooking, fry the pancetta with the garlic. Method Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook until crisp and slightly browned.
Pasta Carbonara instructions
- Put water for pasta to boil, add a pinch if salt.
- Meanwhile Peelgarlic, smash it a little bit with flat side of your knife, so it gives more flavor. Add olive oil to your pan and add garlic there.
- Add diced bacon and keep on medium heat until gets crunchy flipping from time to time. Remove garlic and set aside. It doesn’t have to be hot..
- Once water start boiling put your pasta to cook.
- Meanwhile make a sauce. Mix eggs with cheese, add a little salt and pepper. Don’t add too much salt as bacon is already salted. Mix well. If mixture is too thick you can add a little water from pasta, dont add very hot water because eggs will start to cook..
- Ones your pasta is ready add it to the bacon and mix well, then add egg mixture while mixing. Eat right away!.
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. While the spaghetti is cooking, beat together. Method Put the egg yolks into a bowl, finely grate in the Parmesan, season with pepper, then mix well with a fork and put to. Cut any hard skin off the pancetta and set aside, then chop the meat. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.