Bread pizza-simple recipe for pizza lovers in lockdown. Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family! Enjoy this delicious recipe that incorporates the premium taste of Johnsonville. You don't need a pizza base if you're craving for pizza!
Bread pizza recipe with stove-top & oven instructions. Bread pizza is a quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. This makes a great snack for kids' parties and most of them will love this. You can cook Bread pizza-simple recipe for pizza lovers in lockdown using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread pizza-simple recipe for pizza lovers in lockdown
- It’s 4 of Breads(white or brown).
- You need 1 of medium size capsicum.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 100 gms of boiled sweetcorn.
- Prepare of Salt,pepper,chat masala and chilli flakes and oregano.
- It’s of Pizza pasta sauce/tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Cheese dips.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
To make it taste very close to the regular real pizza, use a good pizza sauce and choose the toppings that are generally used to make a pizza. Lay the rolls cut-side up on a large baking sheet. Top each half with marinara sauce (or pesto for the tomato basil pizzas), followed by the. pizza bread recipe bread pizza with instant pizza sauce with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and tasty indian snack hack to satisfy the pizza thirst in a quick and efficient way. moreover, the recipe does not require a traditional pizza sauce and is made with a combination of tomato sauce and chilli sauce with mixed herbs and chilli flakes. it is a perfect evening snack which can be.
Bread pizza-simple recipe for pizza lovers in lockdown instructions
- Take bread slices spread pizza sauce/ketchup,,now add cheese sauce and dips..I hv readymade cheese dip..if u dont have then u can made it by adding (3 spoon mayonnaise+1 spoon fresh cream+1 spoon tomato ketchup…
- Now add sliced onions,capsicum, and sweet corns.and anu veggies of ur choice…now Sprinkle salt,pepper and chat masala..now add mozerralla cheese..now ready to bake..u can also add olives and jalepenos…
- Now pre heat the oven at 160° C for 5 mins meanwhile grease the tawa with melted butter (in butter add 50gms of butter+some chopped chilli flakes and oregano)it will enhance the taste. and bake for 6-8 mins.. and add chilli flakes and oregano serve with sauce and dips of ur choice.and enjoy.
- U can also make it on tawa..heat tawa and grease it..put the slices on tawa,cover with lid and bake fr 5-6 mins..
Cut each biscuit into quarters; toss with pizza sauce. Place in dish; sprinkle with cheese. Place bread on top of rimmed baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, brush half of garlic/butter/oil mixture evenly over cut surfaces of bread, making sure to get plenty of bits of garlic and aromatics. Bread pizza is one of the quickest and easiest recipes to make at home for evening snack.