Corn Dog Casserole. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care.
Place in a large bowl; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, ground mustard, and pepper; set aside. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat; add celery and hot dogs. You can cook Corn Dog Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Dog Casserole
- You need 1 box of JIFFY cornbread mix.
- You need 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- It’s 73 grams of butter (soften).
- Prepare 1 pack of 8 hotdogs.
- It’s 257 grams of sour cream (around a cup).
- It’s 112 gr of Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
Saute until celery is tender and. In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, eggs, milk, and cauliflower. Easy Baked Corn Dog Casserole is a classic state fair-inspired recipe that's super easy to make with much less of a mess than frying. It uses sliced hot dogs, cornbread mix, cheese, and just a few other simple ingredients that are all baked into a delicious casserole.
Corn Dog Casserole step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour in casserole dish or a cast iron skillet (I use a 10 inch that is around 1.5 inches high).
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 40 minutes (if not preheated go for around 50 min)..
- Remove from oven, check with tooth pick in center to see if it pulls out clean. Leave sit for at least 7 to 10 minute to stiffen..
- This recipe makes 18.77, 100 gram servings. Each serving equals 230 cal per..
Corn dog casserole is a great meal to make for kids, but adults will love this too. It is easy to make and a great way to use up leftovers. This casserole would also be a great dish to take to a potluck type of meal. It is pretty much what it sounds like. It is hot dogs and cornbread.