Mini bites pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Mini pizza bites are the poppable snack that satisfies your pizza craving.
Made with a TATER TOTS shell, Mini Pizza Bites are perfect for snacking at the kids' sleep-over, watching the big game or hosting a neighborhood gathering. There's really not a wrong time to enjoy them! Place each pizza dough triangle into each mini muffin cup, leaving the two ends of the triangle sticking out (these will help you pull out the pizza bites easier after baking). You can have Mini bites pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini bites pizza
- Prepare of Pizza dough (used Belinda Andia's recipe).
- It’s of Pizza sauce(used Belinda Andia's recipe).
- It’s of Pizza filings.
- It’s 2 of Red onions(chopped into rings).
- You need 1 of large tomato(chopped).
- Prepare 1 of green pepper (thinly chopped).
- Prepare of Mini bites (thinly chopped).
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (grated).
Well, these Mini Pizza Bites are great news for picky eaters (like myself!) 😉 I have to say that one big flaw with my parents' pizza was the fact that we were using English muffins. If they weren't toasted beforehand, they would get all soggy and mushy, or they would become too crisp and just be too far from what a pizza crust should be. These cheesy pizza bites, made with a perfect Butter Braid® shell, are sure to make you mom of the year! MICROWAVE – Do not leave microwave unattended while cooking product.
Mini bites pizza step by step
- For the pizza dough and sauce I used Belinda's recipe so refer to that recipe..
- When your pizza dough is ready, roll it, grease your baking tray, gently place you dough..
- Spread your pizza sauce in the dough, now start adding your filings in which ever way you can then on top add your grated cheese..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a pre heated oven.
- Serve and enjoy..
Due to differences in microwave ovens, cooking times may need to be adjusted. Mini Pizza Bites This is a great pizza inspired canape recipe for any party or get together. By keeping the toppings simple, they are really easy to make. They are also a great after school or round the campfire snack, and the kids will love to help choose toppings and put them together. These mini pizza bites are such a fun and delicious snack.