Oatmeal banana cookies. Cream together the shortening and sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg, banana, oatmeal and nuts. Add egg, bananas and oats; mix well.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, cloves and cinnamon, stir into the creamed mixture. Then add the mashed bananas, rolled oats and chocolate chips, mix until well blended. Banana oatmeal cookies are delicious, healthier than run of the mill cookies, and fantastic with a piping hot cup of coffee. You can have Oatmeal banana cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal banana cookies
- It’s 2 of med bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Some dark chocolate chips or raisins.
You will want to use ripe bananas that are getting a little rough looking, but don't wait until your bananas are a year old. So break out a cookie sheet and a stand mixer and enjoy. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
Oatmeal banana cookies step by step
- Smash the 2 bananas.
- Add the oats and mix.
- At the honey amd cinnamon then mix.
- Add chocolate chips or raisins and mix.
- Cover the place you'll put the cookies in with butter or oil, use butter paper and cover it too. Take a tbsp and shape them and then out them in the pan..
- Bake for 15min at the temperature 180/350.
- You can also not shape it and just bake it after putting it in a pan like a cake.
- You can add some apple slices on top if you didnt use chocolate chip cookies.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in bananas, oats and chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. If bananas aren't very ripe, a hand mixer may be used. Stir in oil, oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla.