Fennel salad. Slice two bulbs of fennel as thinly as you can (use a mandoline if you have one) and toss with red onion slices and some of the fennel fronds. Add kosher salt, lemon juice and extra-virgin olive. Farro Salad with Fennel and Arugula This fast whole grain salad is also great with wheat berries, spelt.
Beef Steak & Fennel Salad, Blood Orange And Fennel Salad, Pan-seared Cod + Tarragon Potato And Fennel Salad Simple and easy shaved fennel salad with olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan. Place the sliced fennel in a salad bowl. Slice oranges to divide flesh sections and add to bowl. You can have Fennel salad using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fennel salad
- It’s 1 cup of thinly sliced fennel, I used bulb and some of the stems.
- Prepare 3 cups of thinly sliced Iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 3 ounces of Genoa salami.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced smoked ham.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of diced apples, I used red delicious apples.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of saffron infused oil, see my recipe with same name.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s to taste of whole leaf oregano.
- You need to taste of basil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of your favorite salad dressing, I used apple cider vinaigrette by Kens Steakhouse.
- It’s 2/3 cup of green stuffed olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pinenuts.
Drizzle with olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper. To prepare fennel for use in a salad, first separate the bulb from the stalks and leaves. Remove any tough interior pieces of the bulb and then slice thinly on a mandolin or with a chef's knife. What goes well with fennel salad?
Fennel salad step by step
- Slice the salami thinly. Add lemon juice to fennel and apples to keep from turning colors..
- Mix all the ingredients. Dress with your favorite salad dressing.
- Toast the pine nuts. Add them as topping..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Fennel salads pairs well with seared scallops, baked fish and grilled chicken. Preparation In a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, and fennel seeds. Add the fennel and toss to combine. Make the dressing by whisking the olive oil, salt, lemon zest, and lemon juice together in a small bowl; set aside. Place the arugula leaves into a large salad bowl.