All-In Italian Pasta Salad. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
This Italian pasta salad features all the caprese ingredients and then some – mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, plus artichoke hearts and arugula. This wonderful dish combines all your favorite vegetables in one dish that can be adapted to your own tastes. This Italian dressing is one of my all time favourite Pasta Salad Dressings. You can cook All-In Italian Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of All-In Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of box Rotini Pasta.
- You need 1 of large cucumber (julienned).
- It’s 1 of small red onion (diced).
- You need 1 of lg crown of broccoli (no stalk) rinsed and trimmed.
- You need 1 of yellow or orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 pint of zeema tomatoes (halved).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded Italian cheese mix (any with parmesan).
- You need 3 oz. of pepperoni (diced).
- You need 3 oz of smoked ham (diced).
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of bottle Creamy Italian dressing.
- You need of Sliced black olives (optional).
Pasta salad with the dressing on it. All-In Italian Pasta Salad Al Smith. Combine the goodness of pasta with some juicy olives, cheese, roasted sweet red and green peppers, as well as the herby, garlicky taste of pesto for some salad magic. I love trying new recipes, and this one for Italian pasta salad tops all other varieties I've tried.
All-In Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- Drain and rinse pasta with cold water or ice cube rinse..
- Do not mix until pasta is completely cooled.
- Add more, less, or none of an ingredient to adjust to you and your family's tastes. I go ALL-IN!.
- Mix all ingredient in large mixing bowl or gumbo pot(that's what I use;).
- Chill for 2 hours. Garnish with sliced pepperoni and serve!.
With beans, cheese, sausage and vegetables, it's a hearty complement to any meal. —Bernadette Nelson, Arcadia, California. Chicken and Spinach Pasta Salad My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much. This easy Italian pasta salad can be prepped a day in advance which makes it perfect for entertaining purposes. Chop up all the herbs, veggies, and meat ahead of time, then prepare the Italian dressing and store in a mason jar until you're ready to assemble! And, if you think you're going to have leftovers.