Corn Potatoes Sandwich Easy Sandwich Recipe. Enjoy A Tasty Hot Pockets® Sandwich. Loaded With Premium Meat And Delicious Melted Cheese. Stay Full W/ One Of Our Hot Pockets® Sandwiches.
Potato Corn Sandwich, a delicious and easy to make sandwich with a handful of ingredients. The sweet corn and the spicy potato mixture make a great combo for sandwiches. Do you hate the fact that the stuffing from the sandwich falls apart when you bite it and at the same time you want some crispy sandwich ?? You can have Corn Potatoes Sandwich Easy Sandwich Recipe using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Potatoes Sandwich Easy Sandwich Recipe
- Prepare 6 of Bread slices.
- You need 2 of Potatoes boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet corn.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Coriander finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dhaniya(Coriander) powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Saunf (fennel seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder / cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
Serve the corn sandwich toasted or plain with ketchup. Cover the sandwiches with the remaining buttered slices. Place them in a preheated toaster or grill. You can also grill the sandwiches in the oven.
Corn Potatoes Sandwich Easy Sandwich Recipe instructions
- Take a pan and add oil. Now add saunf,green chill fry few second.
- Now add onion and fry 2 min. Now add corn & mix well. cover and cook for 2 min.
- After 2 min add all dry masale and mix well..
- Add boiled potatoes and mix well and add coriander.
- Now apply sauce on bread slice(you also apply green chutney). Apply masala.again repeat the process. Apply butter on top.
- Girll both side for 2 min on low flame till golden colour.
- Ready to sandwich.
Collect the corn kernels in a bowl, add cheese, capsicum, salt and pepper and give a quick stir, Set aside. Toast the bread slice with ghee until slightly browned and crisp. Put a layer of potatoes in a casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Repeat layers twice more, ending with the corn. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese on top.