Stuffed ham salad. Cut top off of tomatoes and scoup out inside. Mix together ham, eggs, pickle relish, onion, mix well. Add mayo and pepper to your liking.
Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken Serve i hope you enjoy! Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato; remove core. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, dill and pepper in a small bowl and mix until well blended. You can cook Stuffed ham salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed ham salad
- It’s of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- You need 20 ounces of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- It’s of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- It’s of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- It’s of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- You need 1 pound of vegetable garden salad mix.
- You need 1 pound of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- It’s 2 cups of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
In a medium bowl, mix together the ham, egg, celery and relish. Wash cabbage, kale and onions with cold water. Chop or shred cabbage, kale, and onions and place in a large bowl. This ham salad with dill pickle is great for full sandwiches, and can also be used for tea sandwiches or as a snack spread on crackers or chips.
Stuffed ham salad instructions
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
It is best with deli ham that is cooked rather than smoked or honey-baked. Mix ham, eggs, celery, pickle relish, and onion together in a bowl. Combine mayonnaise and mustard together in a separate bowl; pour over ham mixture. It doesn't get more classic than this ham salad — a combo of finely chopped cooked ham, relish, hard-cooked eggs, and mayo. Remove the cheesecloth and string, and reserve any stuffing around the ham.