Amazing and Healthy Banana Chocolate Muffins l Easy Breakfast l Recipe for Any Occasion. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! From Banana Bread To Banana Curry, Find A Huge Selection Of Recipes Once evenly mixed, fold into the flour with the mashed bananas, the chocolate drops and walnut pieces.
Line a standard muffin pan with paper or silicone muffin cups, then lightly coat the cups with nonstick spray. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, espresso powder, and salt. Mash the bananas really well with a fork or potato masher until they are a slightly lumpy puree. You can have Amazing and Healthy Banana Chocolate Muffins l Easy Breakfast l Recipe for Any Occasion using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing and Healthy Banana Chocolate Muffins l Easy Breakfast l Recipe for Any Occasion
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3-5 tbsp of brown sugar (according to your taste).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups (300 g) of wholewheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of nuts (almonds, hazelnuts).
- You need of chocolate pieces/chips.
Add the cashew (or other nut/seed) butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, sugar and salt to the bananas and whisk together until really well combined. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; set aside. In a separate large bowl, whisk together the honey, sugar, eggs, Greek yogurt, and mashed bananas, mixing until ingredients are fully incorporated. Divide batter evenly into muffin liners, sprinkle each muffin with chopped walnuts.
Amazing and Healthy Banana Chocolate Muffins l Easy Breakfast l Recipe for Any Occasion instructions
- Blend 3 bananas. Add brown sugar. Add egg and beat everything. Add 2 tbsp of oil and beat it. Add 2 cups of wholewheat flour. Mix it and add 0.5 TSP cinnamon, 4 TBSP raisins, nuts (hazelnuts and almonds), and 2 tsp of baking powder. Mix everything so all the ingredients will combine. Cut chocolate into smaller chunks and add to the batter..
- Fill up muffin papers with batter and Bake 20 min at 200C/392F..
- Bon Appetite!!.
- The whole recipe you can find: on my YouTube channel : Yummy By Elena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyneookehHQ&t=77s.
These healthy banana muffins are best served warm and even better the next day. You'll love this easy and Healthy Banana Muffins recipe made in one bowl! Moist + fluffy banana muffins sweetened with maple syrup and made with whole wheat flour. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each cup about two-thirds full. See recipes for Amazing and Healthy Banana Chocolate Muffins l Easy Breakfast l Recipe for Any Occasion too.