Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. We Have Everything You Need All In One Place – Buy Now & Get Free Delivery On Your Order! Top with half of the shredded cheese.
Add chili, brown sugar, garlic powder and chili powder. Stir in the chili and heat the mixture thoroughly. Stir in chili, brown sugar, garlic powder and chili powder; heat through. You can have Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole
- You need 1 packages of Hot Dogs.
- You need 2 can of Favorite Chili.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mexican Blend Cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 packages of Cornbread Mix.
- You need 1 of Red Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 packages of Real Bacon Bits.
Stir in Â¾ cup shredded cheese. Spoon hot dog mixture over corn bread batter. Spread remaining corn bread batter over hot dog mixture. Cut hot dogs lengthwise and then cut into bite-size pieces.
Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut hotdogs into pieces.
- Mix hotdogs with chili, 1 cup cheese, half can of corn, bacon bits and onions.
- Mix cornbread as package instructs then mix in other half can of corn.
- Add half chili mixture to baking dish. Spoon on half of the cornbread batter.
- Add on other half of chili mixture then spoon on cornbread batter.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Take out and spread on other cup of cheese. Bake for 10 more minutes uncovered.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
Prepare corn bread batter according to package directions. In a large skillet, saute green pepper , onion, celery in oil until crisp-tender. Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Mix chili, hot dogs, and cubed cheese together and add to crock pot.