Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! From Easter Egg Hunts to Easter Sunday Lunch.
Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding is a decadent treat that is creamy, refreshing and healthy. It's perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. Thank you Nielsen-Massey for sending me a bottle of organic pure orange extract which I used to make this chia pudding. You can have Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding
- Prepare of Serves: 3 people.
- Prepare 200 g of organic chia seeds,.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated stevia,.
- Prepare 3 tsp of orange essence,.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of (236ml), unsweetened almond milk,.
- It’s 1 of and a half tbsp quality cocoa powder,.
- It’s 1 of tiny pinch of table salt,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of organic runny honey,.
- You need 3 tsp of no added sugar chocolate hazelnut spread,.
- Prepare 5 g of unsalted Cashew nuts,.
- Prepare 6 g of dark choc chips,.
- You need 1 g (1 pinch) of raw cacao nibs.
As always all opinions are my own. Great recipe for Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding. I love making these at the start of the week and then having them in the fridge for a handy quick treat. They are superb for dessert but can be enjoyed at any time of the day! #dessert #chiaseeds #chiaseedpudding #pudding #chocolate #orange.
Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding step by step
- In a mixing jug add the chia seeds, stevia, orange essence and cocoa powder. Mix together with a metal spoon and then add the almond milk. Give it a really good mix until everything is combined and the mixture starts to thicken up as the chia absorbs the milk..
- In a mortar and pestle crush the Cashew nuts and set aside. Alternatively if you haven't got one, a rolling pin and chopping board will suffice..
- Add the runny honey to the chia mix and a tiny pinch of table salt. Stir once more then see how thick the consistency is. If you think it needs a dash more milk at this point, add it in as everyone likes their chia at different thicknesses, as it will set more solid in the fridge. Spoon the mixture into three containers of your choice. I used small glass tumblers. Ramekins could also work..
- Dollop 1tsp of the chocolate spread onto each pudding. Sprinkle over the crushed cashews between the three and also the dark chocolate chips. Finish with a tiny pinch of cacao nibs over each one..
- Place the puddings into the fridge to set for up to one hour, or until the chia has fully absorbed the milk and set to a more solid consistency..
- I enjoy having these as a breakfast, but they would also make a great dessert or sweet treat any time of day. There is approx 437kcals in each portion. Enjoy! :).
Enjoy my Recipe for this Vegan and Sugar Free Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding! You'll be blown away if you've ever loved the chocolate oranges that go around during Christmas Time. Pour the chia seeds into a container with a lid (I use an old jam jar), then pour the orange juice and hazelnut milk (or milk of choice) over and stir. Add the vanilla, cinnamon and coconut crystals. Simply mix chia seeds with raw cacao powder, orange juice, orange zest, and honey in a large bowl.