spaghetti bolognese. De lekkerste spaghetti bolognese recepten vind je bij Allerhande. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken. Hier vind je voor elk moment een lekker recept.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. In a large skillet heat the olive oil. Add the celery and carrot and. You can have spaghetti bolognese using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of spaghetti bolognese
- Prepare 350 grams of mince beef.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion finely diced.
- You need 1 medium of tin of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar or a carrot to get rid of tartness from the tomatoes.
- You need 2 of cubes of frozen spinach or a handful of fresh.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of cooking oil.
- You need 200 grams of spaghetti.
- You need 2 of beef oxo (dry beef stock) cubes.
- You need 2 of rashers of bacon fried crispy and diced.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Drain the spaghetti and either stir into the bolognese sauce, or serve the sauce on top. Serve with more grated parmesan, the remaining basil leaves and crusty bread, if you like. An unanticipated problem was encountered, check back soon and try again Heat a saucepan over low heat.
spaghetti bolognese instructions
- heat the oil in a pan and add the mince and crumble 1 oxo. stir until nearly brown.
- add the onions, garlic and last oxo, brown off the rest of the mince. add the tin, puree, sugar, worcestershire sauce and oregano.
- reduce to a low heat to simmer, add the spinach and start cooking the spaghetti.
- to stop the spaghetti sticking hold it in a pan of boiling water (no oil or salt needed) in the centre and twist then release so it lands as shown.
- after 10 seconds you can push it all down so it looks spiraled. once softened keep stirring to prevent sticking. test by breaking one piece. it should be clear throughout.
- drain and add to bolognese. swirl with a large fork to serve and top with bacon. I added parmesan and a toasted garlic muffin.
Drain off most of the fat. The Bolognese Sauce is rich, thick and has beautiful depth of flavour. It's perfect for a quick midweek meal though if you have the time to simmer this Meat Sauce for a couple of hours, you'll take it from seriously delish to OMG this is amazing!! Serve it over pasta, stuff into jacket potatoes, make an epic Lasagna or Baked Spaghetti Pie! Add the onion, carrot, celery and pancetta and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables.