Easy Bolognese with Canned Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Ground Meat. Add the ground meat, turn the heat to high, and stir-fry until browned. Add the canned tomatoes, water, chopped bouillon soup stock cube, and bring to a boil while stirring over medium heat. Great recipe for Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese.
Also, our eggplant needed a longer simmer til tender. Raise heat to high and add the ground beef. Saute, stirring frequently and breaking up any large lumps and cook until meat is no longer pink,. You can cook Easy Bolognese with Canned Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Ground Meat using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Bolognese with Canned Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Ground Meat
- It’s 2 of bunches Spaghetti.
- It’s 2 small of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- You need 120 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Red chili (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Bouillon soup stock cube.
- You need 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 160 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, add tomatoes, oregano, and eggplant to beef-vegetable mixture; season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Mix crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, parsley, oregano, and basil into sausage mixture; bring to a boil.
Easy Bolognese with Canned Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Ground Meat instructions
- Remove the stems of the eggplants and slice into 5 mm slices. Soak in water for 10 minutes and drain..
- Once drained, microwave unwrapped for 1 minute..
- Chop the bouillon soup stock cube..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over low heat. Add the garlic and red chili and heat until fragrant..
- Add the ground meat, turn the heat to high, and stir-fry until browned..
- Add the eggplant and continue stir-frying for 1-2 minutes until well-coated with the oil..
- Add the canned tomatoes, water, chopped bouillon soup stock cube, and bring to a boil while stirring over medium heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes until reduced..
- Once thickened and no longer watery, add the ketchup, soy sauce, salt, sugar, and black pepper to season and turn off the heat..
- Even though this is a pasta sauce, please make it a bit richer than usual. Adjust the seasoning with salt, sugar, and pepper..
- Boil the pasta as directed on the package in salted water. Once boiled, drain, and coat in the sauce while warming..
- Transfer to plates and garnish with grated cheese to finish..
Using a potato masher, coarsely mash the tomatoes. Once those have softened and cooked through, add in your ground beef. Once the beef has cooked through, add back in your eggplant as well as the tomatoes, tomato sauce, red wine, and herb of your choice. Then go ahead and then bring to a bubble and allow the sauce to simmer. Cook ground beef with garlic until meat is browned.