Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
With this method, the following ingredients are classed as wet ingredients. Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. You can cook Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe
- It’s of dry ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of plain (all purpose) flour, can be wholemeal.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (could really use flavoured yoghurt).
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of flavouring ideas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sultanas or dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of lemon or orange zest.
- Prepare 1 of etc..
In a small bowl, beat egg with a fork. Pour all at once into the well in the flour mixture. Mix quickly and lightly with a fork until moistened, but do not beat. Leave the muffin mixture to rest for as long as your willpower can bear….
Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 160°C..
- Place all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir together with a whisk..
- Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix till just combined..
- Add flavouring and stir through..
- Spoon into cupcake cases and bake at 160°C for about 20 minutes..
Take egg, sugar, oil, vanilla, milk in a bowl and whisk till smooth. Take flour, baking powder and salt. Scoop the batter into the muffin mould till it comes to the top. Stir until evenly mixed and just moistened. Fill your muffin cups about three-fourths full with the batter.