Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. I can't wait for you to smell this creamy bacon sauce.
I love using bowtie pasta (farfalle), medium shells, regular or thin spaghetti, and even penne. Serving Creamy Bacon Chicken Stir the flour into the butter then whisk in the milk and cream. Remove from the heat then stir in the bacon, Parmesan and half of the grated cheese. You can have Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta
- You need 250 g of cooked linguine pasta (or spaghetti).
- You need 1 of small can mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need of minced garlic & onion (as much as u like).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- You need of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
This Creamy Bacon Mushroom Pasta is a perfect date night at home meal, or even just an average weeknight! Savory bacon and mushrooms in a creamy sauce, all tossed together with pasta will have you coming back for seconds! Beat the eggs, cream, Parmesan, parsley, salt and the red pepper together in a bowl. Fry the bacon until crisp, then crumble and set aside.
Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta step by step
- Set a pan over medium heat, put a little bit of oil and fry the bacon until slightly crispy. Set it aside and leave the oil in the pan..
- In the same pan saute the garlic and onion for a minute. Then add the mushrooms, ground black pepper and butter. Mix well. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- Add the flour, mix well. Then add the heavy cream and milk. Add the parmesan cheese, some salt and let it simmer for 5 mins with occasional stirring..
- Plate it and sprinkle some crispy bacon on top. Enjoy! 🙂.
This creamy bacon carbonara recipe is so simple to make and yet another absolute classic Italian recipe. It is perhaps not as authentic as a traditional pasta carbonara, which would probably use pig cheeks instead of bacon and pecorino cheese instead of Parmesan. But it follows the same principles and the taste and texture will be similar. Add the garlic and cook for one minute. This creamy bacon chicken recipe is a decadent and delicious dinner that's easy enough for a weeknight and tasty enough for company.