How to make easy whole grain bread /whole grain bread recipe:. We Buy, Test, and Write Reviews. Fabulous Homemade Bread combines whole wheat flour, bread flour, and oats to make a top-rated loaf. Whole Wheat Honey Bread is made in a bread machine with whole wheat flour and a touch of honey.
Mix until everything is evenly moist with no dry patches. Our recipe uses time-tested techniques from bakers past and present, especially the methods of whole-grain baking expert Peter Reinhart, author of Whole Grain Breads. I measure the water and pour it into the bowl and then follow that with adding each of the other liquid ingredients. You can cook How to make easy whole grain bread /whole grain bread recipe: using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of How to make easy whole grain bread /whole grain bread recipe:
- You need 2 of cupof flour complete.
- You need 1 cup of oats-a glass water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baker's yeast.
- You need as per taste of salt.
- You need 1tablespoon of honey.
- You need as required of flax seed-oats and sunflower seed (optional.
- You need 1 cup or as needed of yogurt.
I stir them all together with a fork. Mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until incorporated. Then, slowly add warm water and knead with your hands until a dough ball forms. I use these quick "fast acting" dry yeast packets.
How to make easy whole grain bread /whole grain bread recipe: step by step
- Collect all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in the dough machine( both flours, the yeast, fine salt and yogurt. Mix with warm water Knead the dough for 5 mins (or on a lightly floured surface for 10 mins the dough should be smooth and elastic. Leave in a warm place until doubled in size (about 1 hr). knead the dough again for 3 mins to knock out the air bubbles – add half of the seeds and work these into the dough Place in the mould a for 50 mins until it has nearly doubled in size again. glaze the top of the…
Soak your whole wheat flour before mixing it with the rest of the ingredients to soften the bran. Alternatively, you can mix the dough right away and then let it rest before kneading. Mix whole wheat and white flour. To make a fluffier loaf, use a combination of whole wheat flour and white bread flour. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.