Oatmeal Craisin Cookies. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Oatmeal Available From Holland & Barrett.
In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add in cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour and mix well. Fold in by hand the oatmeal, walnuts, and dried cranberries making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. You can cook Oatmeal Craisin Cookies using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of each eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of quick oats.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In large bowl, beat all ingredients except oats, flour and raisins with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. In large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
Oatmeal Craisin Cookies step by step
- Beat butter,sugars,eggs,and vanilla for 5 minutes. Combine dry ingredients except for fruit and mix..
- Add in the fruits..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes at 350°F.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and chocolate chunks.